Outside Looking In Is:
- CANADA – WIDE – National based organization
- INDIGENOUS – We work solely with Indigenous youth in communities, organizations, Friendship Centres, and Public School Boards across Canada
- EDUCATION – We provide a high school credit program for Grade 7 & up
- DANCE – We recruit the most talented choreographers across the country to teach our youth the latest dance moves!
- HEALTH – We engage youth in regular physical activity and promote healthy eating habits
- LIFE SKILLS – We teach youth about commitment, perseverance and hard work
- EMPOWERMENT – We guide youth on a journey to academic achievement, well- being, & prosperous futures
- PERFORMANCE – We invite audiences to celebrate the success of our youth at our culminating annual event in Toronto
Download the OLI Brochure
Hundreds of youth from five communities participated in OLI workshops during the 2015/16 program Launches, learning a wide variety of...
A big shout out to Lance Geyshick, Lac La Croix First Nation and Brett Pangowish, Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve on...